Monday, December 8, 2008

Oh No Its Snowing

Its snowing !!! I don't like the snow, its too cold and wet and cold and cold. The only good thing from it is staying in a nice warm house drinking coffee or hot chocolate. I'm not all about going out and making a snow man or going snow boarding or any kind of activity that has to do with me bundling up to get warm and dry. Lived in Cali all my life so not use to the snow yet! Its pretty from my window. LoL! Even thought I have lived in Utah three years, I think or coming to three years will not get use to the snow, the cold and the wetness yet at least!!!

1 comment:

Amie said...

I don't like the snow either! It's too wet and cold and makes going anywhere such a hassle!

Guess we better just suck it up tho. I'm sure we will be getting a ton of snow again this winter! ICK!

I'm coming over to drink hot chocolate with you ;)